Sad N Funny

by | |
;( sad case...


Yes, I am an indecisive person. And, stop picking on me, you guys! Don't try to 'keik' me anymore of I'll chop you all into pieces. I'm already sad enough to loose the nice room in Pintar6 boarding house, so don't add on to my agony,k... friends don't do that rite??

I called the manager this morning to check out if I can bring my mom to have a look at the room that I intended to rent. To my dismay, the rooms are all taken up! aaahhhhhh~~!!! The nice, comfy, big, single rooms are all taken =(

ok, I know if I have decided earlier on, then I would have secured a room for me but I still need to discuss and get approval from mom and dad first,ok. Yeah, I know I should have got it done sooner. yEah, I know...don't do thing last minute...Didn't say it wasn't my fault but at least i still get to stay in hostel rite.

For the whole afternoon, the 'small' bully,Chris and the 'big' bully,Jeev kept pestering and nagging me on this issue. grrrooowwllll. Really gonna bite their heads off. (hear that,Chris? Jeev?) Be afraid...very afraid,ok?!... hehe. I dun wanna hear another word about how nice the room is anymore,k... =P


--------------------

=) funny case...


A very cute coincident happened today which I thought was rather funny. I took a taxi home from the KTM this afternoon and Uncle Yap, the taxi driver was a rather friendly one. Had a little chat with him and I've found out that he is the father to one of my secondary school's head prefect, who is very smart. He was surprised that I know who his son is. And I began telling him how can I not know him, a quite well known 'smarty' in SMKB. Almost everybody knows him...bla bla..

Then later in the evening, my sister took a taxi home with her friends. She was the first drop off and guess what?...It was uncle Yap's taxi again. haha.

And uncle Yap stay just right opposite the field behind my house... hahaha. It is indeed a small world afterall! ;)

0 comments: