Don't click huh?!

by | |
"Don't click here"... It was clearly written there but somehow, some people will still roll the mouse over and click on it. That is exactly what I did when I was visiting Chris' page and hoolala~!!! And it is made available here, now... as you can see in the post below...all for your convenience but seriously, don't click ;)

Is it human nature or is it just me? When eye see and read the words: "DOn't click here", the informations will travel through the whole ophthalmic anatomy, then finally reaching my brain, it reads what it says. However, my motor response did not seems to be in a too good coordination. Hence, I clicked. Yeah, pretty unfortunate...I'm smart enough to go against this simple instruction.

Things may look simple as it seems but the weird, complexity in oneself may turn things the other way round. Sometimes it is even silly enough to make one wonder why am I not using my brain? or why am I not listening? Hopefully none will go banging on the wall shouting, why on earth did I do this?!

Anyhow, I did not regret for clicking it. In fact, I am relieved, if not glad, that I went to click on the link. For if I did not do so, I am probabaly still troubled by the urge to find out what will happen or how will it be after I do so. And I did it. I know what it is now. But of course in some other times I will go...

...urrghh... I am delinquent in my own ways and I know it. Sigh. No further comment.

Me no regrets but just a final word for you, don't click it =)

0 comments: