"how come nobody asked me?"

by | |
I was watching Judging Amy yesterday on the episode where Amy Brenneman (Judge Gray) herself is fighting for custody (with her ex-hubby of course) over their child, Lauren. They were in the court 'attacking' each other, bla bla... both trying to show that they are of the best interest to Lauren.

When she tucked her daughter to sleep at night that day, just before she walked out of the room, Lauren popped up a question.

"how come nobody asked me?"

Silence. I was struck by this question too.

Sometimes we do lots and lotsa stuffs for a particular reason but we do somehow forgot about the reason itself. It is true that we sometimes care about someone so much that we just want let the best to happen to him or to her.

Just like Lauren, she knows her mom and dad loves her so much and wants to give her the best. She understands. But the voices of her heart is something that shouldn't be missed out...

"how come nobody asked me?"

0 comments: