So, a Pisces I am.

by | |
I've got another email from Cosine. He has always been forwarding large sized crappy emails which would only fit into my yahoo mailbox and this is what he forwarded today...

"The top 10 reasons you are..."

So a Pisces I am. Before going any further, let me clarify that I don't believe in horoscope ( I believe in God) and all these is just for the fun of it =)

Ok...lets see:

10. I DO throw things away. Sometimes, something, I may keep. But, not all. It may take time but eventually I WILL throw it away when I really have to. Hmm...does that makes me 'less Pisces?'

9. Really? You are giving me a motto?!? Well, it doesn't sound too bad actually, don't you think so?

8. You call me a recluse??! OK, i feel like being one now. Throat is soaring. Nose is blocked. Watery eyes. Mucus dripping. And I don't feel like talking.

7. Do I?

6. Hope I am. haha.

5. Am I?

4. Huh? What?

3. Thinking kill brain cells so just use your eyes. Look before you leap.

2. I am overwhelmed now.

1. Duh-uh? So I am a Pisces afterall, huh?



Tags:

0 comments: