everything seems BAD; pure BAD!

by | |
I have been having this kind of 'bad feeling' sicne weekend and today, it is my BAD day. I have NO mood for anything at ALL right NOW. And when I'm NOT in a good mood, I find it hard to even fake something from a more optimistic or maybe rational point of view. Accumulation of little things happening now and then have rolled up into a gigantic 'bad-omen-snowball', which came crashing from the hill on ME! Yes! Right on me! I was left lying FLAT on the ground. oOH, nothing much... I'm just halfway embedded in the rocky mantle of this planet.

Talking about today alone is enough. This morning, I started this new day afresh but, in no time, I became like this:












A withered flower.

I decline to elaborate further what I encountered. Yeah, true... my morning didn't went quite well but I made it a challenge for me. I see it as a blessing in disguise; as a motivation for me. Hopefully, I'm determined enough to accomplish it. Anyhow, I am NOT done feeling bad about this YET.

Then comes afternoon. With the burning sunlight piercing through my skin, the heat is not something one could enjoy. It is OK if I'm sheltered in a building or in a car. BUT...

I met with an accident. I was driving. At one of the roundabouts, a WIRA was in front of me in the queue. She moved ahead, and i thought she has already moved away. Thus, when I saw that cars are cleared from my right hand side of the road, I moved on. And that is how the accident happened.

All the discussions going on here and there, under the strong UV wave isn't making the situation any better. And i felt so tanned now. Ish! Anyway, cut the crap...So, I have to pay for all the lady's car fixing expenses. The bumper did not seems to be suffering any serious injury BUT the workshop fella was telling us that he will have to put 2 screws in,then order the paint and spray it. What?! Actually, I think that the car can be perfectly alright without any fixing,ok. Anyway, I shall not argue about that. Just,...whatever!

Feeling all sticky and sweaty throughout the rest of the day, the bug bite on my neck grews even more annoying and irritating. Aargghhh~!!! DOnT feel like talking NOW and please DON't come near me or I might end up biting your head off! Ok,that's not for real of course.

Sigh. I am beginning to feel the signs of a breakdown. I desperately need a break.
Oftenly,the strength form 'above' is best viewed, not by IE nor Firefox, but when we come to realize our own weaknesses.

Learning of our own weakness teaches us to lean on God's strength.

ODB


Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, ... My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Psalm 73:23-26



然 而 , 我 常 与 你 同 在 ; 你 搀 着 我 的 右 手 。你 要 以 你 的 训 言 引 导 我 ,... 我 的 肉 体 和 我 的 心 肠 衰 残 ; 但 神 是 我 心 里 的 力 量 , 又 是 我 的 福 分 , 直 到 永 远 。

詩 篇 73: 23-26


1 comments:

Anonymous

I m so sorry for you....