" What is 'It'? "

by | |
I took a quick look at 'it' again. 'It' makes no difference from how it was seen lying there still and cold since yesterday. 'It' is so still... so still, that 'it' is barely alive ... so still that i sometimes wonder if 'it' is still there.

I've failed to feel the existence that 'your' presence has once brought. Should the remorseful feeling make any of us feel sorry? Perhaps neither ...neither should feel this way,... the best consolation we could offer.

Expectations shall be stripped away and I will try to just let it be, leaving each other in silence least 'you' put me down again...


Suddenly and randomly, I felt like writting about 'it'... " What is 'it'? " Just an object, a liveless object which has been put into a deep sleep... very deep sleep instead...

0 comments: