之我的真心对话

by | |
Time: half past twelve in the morning
Alone in the room.
The night is quiet besides the sound of the bugs are 'creeking' happily, enjoying their nightly activities and the sound of fan spinning above. I reached out to on the radio and randomly tune into few channels, trying to search for a channel that will suit my current mood while the physiology book lay flat on my comfy bed. I stopped and listen to the soft, soothing voice of the DJ.

Currently listening to: 爱 FM
Topic on air: 之我的真心对话

"...we speak everyday. We have been telling and talking to people everyday but how often do we talk to ourself? ...Tonight let us speak to ourself from the bottom of our heart.

...take some time now to (关怀) show some care and concern to ourself. Speak to yourself...Communicate with yourself and understand yourself..."


Music playing at the moment: a very nice song that I havent heard for quite some time. A song with memories of the past that is pretty much cherished. The name of the song? Don't know...

A lot of text messages in reply to that was motivational and encouraging type. There are people who wish to say to themself to continue stand and cling firmly on faith and face life more courageously... And there are people wants to tell themself it is really time to let go and carry on...


The soothing, easy listening musics playing on air continues to drift my mind away...What would I like to tell myself at this moment?

0 comments: