NoT aGaIn (-.-|||)

by | |
Sometimes history does repeat itself and usually it happens out of the norms, unexpectedly... erm, i mean very unexpectedly. Tonight, on the 9th of November year 2005, I am again being put in the limelight, given the full glare of publicity. An FOC publicity does sound a little bit too good, don't you think so? Well, it is not necessary the case if the promotion package includes a 'special undivided attention' at what people claim as the longest pasar malam (night market) in KL.

Apparently "someone-who-talks-loudly-but-never-did-meant-it" has given me a promise to buy me a balloon every week on the weekly wednesday pasar malam trip. I could not exactly remember when was the promise given and plus, if i were to really keep track, it would probably be uncountable. It has served a good purpose to use this as a 'bullet' or perhaps a 'missile' every now and then to bug, to tease and to 'shoot' (and also to 'keik') him.

Tonight, as usual was the weekly pasar malam outing. He passed by a stall selling toys and started asking if i want it. My reply to him was that he still owe me balloonS. And then again, lots of excuses was blurted out. Yeah, it is the same old radio repeating itself again...yawn...whatever. It doesn't take long till we come to a junction. The junction where a lady was standing with all the lovely balloons flying afloat in the sky merrily. At that very moment, I turned to him. The gaze that he is giving me is far worse than a killer look. It shows great determination that he is going to do it tonight. Gulp...I immediately put the best effort to stop him from doing what may spell " OH~ NO!!" to me. Undoubtedly, he is probably taking this golden advantage as a revenge on me.

And yeah, he did it. Ok, so I spent my entire journey back to hostel along the pasar malam dragging the "supposedly-to-look-cute-balloon". The pasar malam seems extra long that night and I tried my best to keep my head as still as possible at one low fixed position and avoid looking into any other people who may be looking at me. I would pay anyone to tell me what expression am I supposed to wear on my face so I will feel less awkward. I sure do not want to know what those people are thinking of. Never. Aaarrggghhh... help~!! Why am I experiencing this again...yes, again! the same year!?...my heart beat is getting faint~...

Let me tell you why is it i kept saying 'again'. It was a few months back, on the 23rd of February 2005, at a lake garden near Amcorp Mall in PJ. The night was also the ' chap goh mei' festival night where chinese people have the tradition of throwing mandarin oranges into the lake (usually the single females will do that) and guys who are still single will draw out the oranges randomly with a net. Malaysia is sure a place full of festivals and people take every single oppurtunities to party and celebrate whatever festival amd events that may be taking place. And my dear friends bought me a large bouquet of flower and I was made to carry the pretty bouquet of flower, walking around among the crowdS. Every single person i passed by had their eye stuck on me and my flower. A lot people commented as well but I can only ignore what that seems to make them envy kind of look. The story goes on...

phew..I'm glad that I am safely and comfortably sitting alone in my room now...Enough said. I need a break...

13 comments:

Kaido

hey,who is tat"someone-who-talks-loudly-but-never-did-meant-it"?Whose gaze is worsen the a killer look?Hopefully tat is not me ...Hohoho...That is not revenge,I was just doing what I had promised.Opsss,Did I say I m tat person...

Jolyn

u want me to list down solid some examples? u will be sorry if i do... haha..

oh, really it is not revenge? how sweet...thanks for the balloon! (sarcastically...) =P

Jolyn

haha..yeah...yEaY~! (-.-|||)

Chris,I did not ask for it,ok...it is a promise given by him.

sthg to add..
"a night full of sugar n spice + FLAME & HEAT"

and pls dun add any gossip in. Be a good buddy, don't tarnish my image n reputation,k.

btw,i dunno if i can sleep with the balloon watching over me...bit scary dun u think so?

Anonymous

So long i never go to Pasar Malam already.....

Jolyn

oh..if the balloon really come tucking me into bed..i would run hav run like there's no tomorrow, out of my room,k

gosh..u are tarnishing my image repetively! my wish is to seal ur mouth,keep u fr spreading the 'un-truthful msg'...

t'ng eine, come back m'sia and jalan pasar malam lar...

Miss Lime

not too bad lar.. got ppl give u flower and balloon.. i nv gotten any before.. sob sob..

haha.. well, thank god he bought ONE balloon instead of the whole bunch.. then lagi malu... kekeke..

Jolyn

haha..yeah..thank God. but come to think of it, y not? i'm gonna hurt his wallet in return..muahahaha! evil enuf rite..hehe..

lai im dear, u see there's nuthing to envy of here coz they r all from my friends who try to 'kenakan' me. it would be different story if it's from someone special...yeah if only it is...

Kaido

U 1 the whole bunch?Jolyn......I dun think it ll hurt my wallet boh......Hehehe

Jolyn

wow~look who's talking? It will be good if its not hurting you wallet then.. as i've mentioned in ur blog,it would be great if u can jus deliver the baloonS to the hostel, to show ur 'sincerity'... instead of what we thought of as a 'revenge' on me...hehehe =P

Kaido

Y hv 2 send to ur doorstep?Dont u enjoy holding de balloon and walk along de pasar malam?I think u like it very much boh...ngek ngek ngek...(I hv 2 say again,tis is not wat u think as a revenge to u.)

Jolyn

coz it will be sweet if u do so =)

oh,not tht i dun enjoy holding the balloon but its jus tht holding it ALONE lost its meaning =P

Anonymous

okok... this is abit off topic...

Jo Lyn, u were at Taman Jaya (lake garden beside Amcorp Mall =P) this year's Chap Goh Meh ??! So was i !! But i didn't see anyone carrying a big bouquet of flower though....

Jolyn

oh u were there? didnt c u too. they(my frens) even made the emcees for tht night's event sing birthday song for me. and one of the cute emcee even came asking me who gave the flowers. malu lar~~!!!