Spins of thoughts

by | |


Wheels spin... some spin faster, some slower. Perhaps, there isn't any guide to the relative speed perceived by each of us. When there is no match in the resolutions of the spinning, wouldn't it be problem to keep in pace?

Turn on the Dicovery channel or National Geographic and you can see how a plant grows, looking at every tiny, little, single detail...

and you can as well see how fast a bullet train can just "whoosh" past, without any mercy to pause
for any, any of us, to have a clear sight of it...

Some perceive that life is always moving faster than us but is that really true
? (at least wee does think this way )

There are times when things just pile up like a mountain of fuel that kept the engine running and running and running at high force continuously, chasing after every second, as if we are given few hours less every day.

And at times, when everything just suddenly levels off, reaching a plateau, I felt like a bystander watching the world around us go spinning and moving about, ignoring the little, and the almost-insignificant-me.

I have been challenging the snails and sinking comfortably behind time. How long will this comfortness last? I don't know... especially when there's an voice warning me against this.

"Well, you better study hard during these few days then", i was told by a brother last week, before this 'Deepa-Raya' break, and it has been ringing in my head, bringing a few bouts of guilt every now and then. Laziness has set deep into my bone and it is extremely stubborn go get out. On the other hand,( trying to look at the bright side), it could well serve as a nice, little rest before moving into the war field again for the war will surely go until the max till next year. (yes, next year!..pretty depressing when you come to think about missing Christmas)

Oh, is it time to repent already?? Ok, that's all for now then before I run out of time...

3 comments:

Kaido

Din feel like studying?
Dun worry cos u ll alwiz hv me 2 accompany u...
Haiz...Reali din read anything during tis holiday,hv 2 work hard tis week d',ok la,work hard 2gether la
U guess wat?I jus received ur mesej saying tat u 1 2 come 2 my place...Hahaha,I switched off my phone almost de whole holiday,hehehe...

Anonymous

i know exactly how that feels.
am i being lazy? or am i having a rest that i deserve so that i can work even more? the guilt kills me softly.

thanks for commenting on my lj, jolyn. i've always wanted to comment on your blog but a lot of times i feel quite out of place and don't know what to say, hah.

Jolyn

haha..its ok, i sent the msg coz u were askin me tht day..was lazy to move anywhere out of home as well.

hey,joseph! thanks lots for commenting on my blog as well. but truly, i really love ur drawings. and yeah,absolutely agree! the guilty feeling is sure not a pleasant one.