?!?!

by | |
I went to a bookstore to browse around (well, actually the condition doesnt really allow us to do so). Anyway, the first person attended me was recommending this book A, telling me that most people buy this book and it is useful for your future use as well. Some people came in and he went to attend them. I flipped the pages, and was thinking maybe I would take book B instead. I asked another staff what level would this book suitable for. He looked blur but i can see that he is trying hard to crap something out. I waited...(and yes??)

"erm...this is for first year students."

He gave me another book - book C, telling me that this is what most people buy, its a better book, blah blah... and that book B is for Master...blah blah

But, wait!...didnt the first guy just said that book A is what most people take and now this human here is telling me another thing.

I browsed the content of the book and asked him if he thinks that book B is in simpler context and easier to understand compared to the others. He agreed. ( see..isn't that contradicting? a book meant for Master level is supposed to be easier to understand than other books?)

Anyway, cut the story short... i bought some books and went home after that. I was looking through the books and found that one of the books was torn... yes! some of the pages were quite badly torn with some dirty stains and holes. Of course, it would be good if i can go change the book because it is a new book...or supposed to be a new book... and who would have expected it to be in such condition. I called them up and asked if they are open tomorrow and that can i return the book.

" oh, is it the red colour book?"
" yes and the pages are torn"
" really? tapi buku itu memang koyak punya"
( what?!! is this the best reply you can give? does that mean you know you are selling me that torn book?)
" hah?! tapi dalam buku ini banyak koyak tau"
( ooppss..please excuse my BM, havent been using malay to communicate..hehe)
"ok ok..you datang dan tukar buku itu,ok"
( thats exactly what i'm planning to do )
"ok..thank you" (!!!)

0 comments: