pain, pain...

by | |
I learnt something and my quote for today:

Even if you are in pain, life still and has to go on; and that's pain.


I am not feeling well. I am in pain. It paralyzes me pretty much; so much so that i have to put a halt in everything. The frust is similar to when you are given tonnes of things to photocopy, which is due very soon. The manpower available? You and 2 photocopying machines. And as if it is purposefully coincident enough, one of the photocopying machine breaks down for some reason and the other one keeps coming up with an error- paper jam. The boss will still come anyhow and expect to collect the products when the time comes and who exactly care for your sick machines and other constraints? None. (well, besides God of coz)

Likewise, I am in pain. So what if the pain makes me handicap and put me into a paralyzing halt? Who cares. Life goes on; time still fly. And I have to somehow get myself prepared for this coming Friday's clinical assessment- theory, PBL presentation a.k.a horrifying Q n A session with our respectful prof, and also the weekly joy-our friday assessment. yay?

argh... that's pain~~

=(

0 comments: