Dear Patrick,

by | |
Dear Patrick,

I needed a hug tonight. Thanks for being here. The room was awkwardly quite earlier on and I have to replay Grey's Anatomy disc1 as a compensatory sound to fill the atmosphere. I have a lot to study; a lot to stuff into my pea brain. On the other hand I need to arrange for tomorrow night's gathering which I dreadfully reply all the incoming texts. The stressful point came. I am very worried. I really needed company, someone to turn to. I turned around and I saw you. Thanks for being there.

Oh, Patrick... do you know that he is sick, and she is sick? It's sad, Patrick. I'm sad. I wish I could go and comfort. I wish I could go and relieve. I wish I could go and make company. But, I can't and I did nothing. I felt sorry and it is sad to just do nothing.

Patrick, I was quite delighted when it is not April that I have to leave. Eventhough I sighed for the time delay, my heart still leaps for joy cause I can't wait to tell you that I can travel to Sri Lanka, India,... I am happy as you can hear because of this news, which I presumed is good in a way. However, 'you' did not seem to show any signs of joy. In fact, I sensed another dose of worry emerged.

Reflecting...and thinking,.. why did I find that I've not really make you happy, as if you never were. You are worrisome, you are lonely, you felt sad...

Patrick, thanks for being here. At this moment I really need to hug you tightly and pour it all out. For now, I could only turn to you. Thank you, Patrick softie.

2 comments:

Anonymous

who is Patrick?

Jolyn

my dog...soft toy doggie :)