chasing time & counting down

by | |
It is already the 28th of Dec 2006. I am so not ready for the new year. Year 2007; that is when my one week holiday spells an end. I seriously need to start using my small, pathetic brain and study through and revise, revise and revise because my 2nd Proffessional Exam is haunting us soon in year 2007! Year 2007 also means I am leaving for K.Terengganu year! Year 2007 is when everybody turns another year 'more mature', including me :(

I have so so so much to be done and I've constantly felt that i'm chasing time; I meant almost all the time. If your (I don't recall having one) '06 resolution list(s) is/(are) not all checked, then I shall gladly announce that the dateline is nearer than just around the corner. geez..I am so not ready for you, 2007.

hmmph,lets see..Jeb is leaving on the 10th Jan to Aus; I need to meet up with her. The Nz ppl are leaving soon as well and I have not really met up with any of them yet; I need to meet up with them too. My CNS is still not consolidated in any part of my brain yet; I need to study and brush up. My place is a mess; I need to clean up. I felt so far back,there is much that need to be done. I am constantly trying to chase the time. Will I be able to?

Maybe there is a bright side for me to look at. 2007 can't be that 'un-inviting' afterall. There is lots to expect too i suppose. ermm..maybe like getting a touch of dissecting the cadaver? (hopefully) Well, perhaps I should start counting down for the arrival of 2007... "three!"...

0 comments: