'07 overseas mission?

by | |
I was telling parents about the electives next year. They happily suggested that I go to travel and work somewhere; self-support it means. On the other hand, it would really be fun to take a glimpse of the outside world. Explore, see and experience I shall go. *hooray* :D

No exact plan, no exact destination, and most importantly no exact financial source to start with. I'll have to do some research on this before i can move on with this idea. Any suggestions, ideas, resources, contacts, links...etc please do share it with me. Feel free drop me a mail, message or some comments. I need them if I were to make this mission possible. Thx! =)

#2 more days to go before 2007 takes over..#

1 comments:

Anonymous

I think it is hard to travel and work simultaneously in abroad, primarily it's because of the visa regulations. Maybe you can try if there's any opportunities in the United Nations.