light-head-ME

by | |
I am feeling much 'light-headed' now, after some snipping in the saloon just now. I have always enjoyed going to saloon for haircut. It feels good; it is relaxing, comfy, pampering and 'de-stressing'.

Basically I still look the same, but with shorter hairs. Though I wanted to change my hairstyle but since I have not decided what kind of change should I go for, and I need to go get some hands on my hair, I just ask the hairstylist to do some little cutting or trimming. I shedded quite an amount of fur and yup, i've just tuned into 'light and easy'...and thats a perfect mode before starting my posting in the hospital tomorrow. If everything is alright, we should be placed in the emmergency ward. YuP yUpz... that is where all the A&E cases are. Hmm...don't know what is the new excitement on hold for us to explore and experience... but the first obstacle to overcome is to wake up EARLY and arrive there by 8am. Thats gonna be quite a torture especially during this long semester break.

I wonder which human get up early in the dawn during the holidays. Birds do. But, I am a human; not a bird, and I'm definitely not an early bird.

2 comments:

Kaido

hey,how u make it in the emmergency ward in hospital?It is really boring staying at home doing ntg.Haiz,u must b finish ur report,otherwise u will not hv spare time doing posting in hospital rite?Oh,I don even start doing my report!

Anonymous

photo please.....
why dont consider dye your hair? or maybe dye + Highlight. Looks so trendy though. may spoil your hair in long run but what the heck, all celebrities do that too