I am sick

by | |
I am at the time of the month where I get agitated real easily. I know it and I've been trying to avoid being agitated. But others come looking for it. So the final sum of the equation will be irritability plus agitation.

PMDD is what I'm having. With a sound mind, I know it well enough to self diagnose this. Frankly speaking it is rather severe coz it interferes with part of my daily activities and relationship. And if you are wondering, no, I'm not taking any medication.

I probably should consider. Ask the fresh victim who have tasted the swing given. I felt sorry for that, really am. Maybe someone should just give me Prozac or some serotonin booster or whatever before I bite another head off. Urgh.. I am sick, so all the poor victims, please be understanding and forgiving.

I feel like rambling further but no, I think I shall not do it here. Will most probably recover by tomorrow or so anyway. It is just so sick to be sick ;(

0 comments: