what was it tht i was doing?

by | |
Another week deducted from my semester break. Time sure has passed really fast especially when one is occupied with stuffs and activities. People are wondering what have been keeping me occupied. When asked about this, words did not really manage to crawl out of my throat. Perhaps this is some kind of 'holiday redundancy syndrome'. It is like, yeah... what is it that I'm busy with huh? ermm...hmmm....well, there's something... but what is it huh?

Now you see the effect of a too long break does to you? It kills brain cells and cause some certain degree of very apparent reduncancy, especially those requiring spontaneous reaction.

After given much ample time, I recall in detail what did i basically do for all the big chunks of free time. I'm like a part time housewife now. I do some basic house chores everyday, from sweeping to helping in the kithcen. Ever wonder what does housewives do all day long in the house? Those basic tasks to make and maintain a house as a home are what those that has consumed all the time and energy. Salutes to all great moms and houswives! =)

Though I am not anywhere close to be fitted the tittle 'housewife' yet, but my current daily activities are pretty much similar to what the woman in your home does. Take my words, it is no easy job. But of course, I can't compare with them. So that are what I was doing. I wasn't occupied by nothing.

BUT, some of my uni mates are really seemed to be consumed by boredom. You never know what boredom can do to you. This particular classmate of mine told me that he is so bored that he is going mad. You'll understand better if u read what he said:


Him: sooo mad that i am scheming plans to take over the world. even writing my political speeches of victory

Me: can i read it?

Him:u want me to type it out now ???

Me:u serious ?

Him: i got no prob. i am so bored that i will do anything now to keep my self busy.here it is:

first day in the global campaign of world domination
Fellow people of this earth
to long have u been opressed by corrupt men of power
those who have used your blood n sweat to seal their own seat of power
but not for long i say
for a new power shall rise
the power of fear to those who think their are the power now
I 'XXX' shall be the bringer of doom to them
but for this to occur
i shall need the people's strength n honour
for that i summon u , free people of their soul n mind
to accompany me in this global domination
the rise of the 'XXX' Empire
cannot be stoped
the fire of the new empire shall spread
from coast to coast
engulfing those who oppose it
I shall crush those who stand in my way
for a better world a few saccrifices has to be taken
a few have to be ed
for the greater the lest then perfect must be removed
for perfection
I a rule for perfection


support for the rise of the new Empire
give your mind n body to me
let me be your mind
with it peace shall prevail
the Doom Guards shall be unleashed to those who oppose the comming legion
we shall fight them in every front that they meet us
mercy must not to be shown to the weak ones
for I can't afford mercy in the name of perfection
so what say u
are u with me
or against the comming empire of gloryfication
The 'XXX' Empire

Me: against?

Him: then u shall be my first victim in the name of perfection
u shall be purified in the eyes of the non-believers
for their worthless stand against me

Me: -_-"

Him: u shall live the living death torture
Him: how was it? u see i am getting mad

Me: i see that. lucky enuf u realize tht

Him: how can i control my thrist for domination on those who live
i need blood in my hands
i need the sound of pain to relax myself
i need to feel the pure taste of bood
how do i quench the lust for scream of pain
i need to inflict pain
missery i must cause
for in chaos that we humans shine the most


*
*
*

Now you see the horror that can strike when boredom settles?


OK, as for now I'm thinking if there's any part time jobs I could take before my routines turn me into a scary, mad human like my friend. Employment from now till June, anyone??

2 comments:

Anonymous

you can volunteer though. or become a social worker

your resume will look beautiful

Jolyn

hui ying, you'll have to ask Jeev then..no comment here ;)

yupz, tngeine... i found one but its bit too far to get there. i've done some with CARErity b4 tho. actually i dun mind but i hope to get some income to at least pay for myself things i wanna do or learn within this period.