I'm having a BIG head

by | |
I am now at the point where I am feeling like stress to the max. I owe it all to the sudden surge of tasks which need immediate attention and action. Everything is up with glaring red flag, signalling for great urgency, giving me nothing but a BIG head.
And when i said sudden, it means unexpected. Unexpectedly tells that I am not prepared nor did it come across my mind that this will occur. Let alone the sudden attack is enough to give me a headache and make my head big big. With all the attached deadlines in short notice, that is like pumping extra large amount of stress booster, enough to cause an enormous increase of pressure and make me go like this:

hmmph, that looks rather constipated.

Yes, a little pressure helps to move us forward. I agree. But when the pressure exceeds, it makes us stumbling down instead.

My friend told me this in reply:

Pressure won't make things tumble, if it is evenly spread out among everyone...but if the pressure falls on a point or just one person, then it will really go tumbling down.

Very well said. That makes sense, and I too hope to find people to help share and spread out the pressure as well. But where to and how to spread to everyone when I can't find anyone? sigh.



And as the pressure within continue to build, I will probably end up like that:




Note to all: I would prefer you to bring me any flowers but the normal, old crysanthemum you see on any other graves.



With special thanks to mr bestman for the pair of attentive ears. You helped to keep my head intact. hehe. Thanks a million =)

1 comments:

Anonymous

You mostly welcome.