my TOEnails

by | |
These was how my toenails look like since last month, during the CNY.

But, why only toenails? That's because:
- I don't want to get into any trouble when reporting to medical officers during my posting.
- I don't want to pose any threat or danger of poking the patients
- or 'intoxicating' them with those nail varnish
- or be triggering their hypersensitivity response ( you never know who's allergic to these)
- I don't want to cause any contamination on whatever


I'm almost hopeless when it comes to grooming and beauty but the pedicure done was pretty satisfactory, to me, at least.

"Is that bruises at your toes?" some will remark.

(-__-''') after all my hardwork, they only look like bruises?! oh well, now i feel like banging my head on the wall and get bruises up there instead...

Others will comment, "You painted your toenails? Did you do the pedicure on your own?...bla bla.."

"yeah, hehe.." Alas, at least some still think its ok (and are not bruises). Well, thats worth a few pat on the back. =)

But now, my feet are looking bare and naked again. Thats for now.

I'll put on another coat for them again after maybe one or two days of 'oxygen therapy' and get them all (including the fingernails...its ok now coz i'm done with my posting) ready for the big day. Ermm, but, I have no slightest idea what to put on. Any ideas anyone???

Well, they might all end up simple and plain afterall but it doesn't matter as long as they look presentable enough, if not sexy, on that day. hehe.

0 comments: