CNY donations anyone???

by | |
As the chinese new year approaching, i can see people are making their last call to make their new year resolutions here and there. If you haven't make yours, you better do because I don't know when will the next XXX new year or ABC new year will be. See, that's the advantage of living in Malaysia, a multi-racial country!

C'mon lets face it! We all have the lazy germs breeding happily in us, at least in me. Ok, i know I'm lazy and I'm unmotivated. Celebrating another (Chinese) new year after the new year (01/01/06) gave me rooms to procrastinate. I would always tell myself I won't need to do this yet... wait till CNY and I'll do it. It's a new year too anyway, don't you agree?

And now, the DOG is already barking outside the door and (as usual) I'm feeling so unprepared to put my words into action. Urgh. Hmm, when's the next, upcoming 'whatever' new year anyway?

Well,alrite! Ok! Ok! I know! Why do it later when you can do it now, rite?! Hmmph... perhaps some motivation will be a good kick-start to start this brand new year?





Please click to the 'DONATE' icon above to give ME a Chinese New Year Ang Pau- a BIG one preferrably.Thank you! =)



Here is 10 gOoD reasons to gimme an Ang Pau:

  1. As a motivation for me. And if i'm motivated, I can start motivating YOU too and you can re-motivate me again and the chain goes on to oTheRs tOo!!! Doesn't that sound great? But right now, I need the motivation...please?
  2. Blessed is the one who give...
  3. I am broke.
  4. I said "Please" and "Thank You"
  5. I need to buy new pair of sandals. My sister just broke the last one.
  6. I know you ARE a kind person.
  7. I will remember you.
  8. I will remember your good deeds.
  9. I will use the money wisely, I promise.
  10. It's Chinese New Year.

AnOther additional reasOn:

11. I will share it with T'ng Eine. (FYI, He is working overseas now and has not been receiving ang paus for the past 3 yrs)

Till then, then have a happy and blessed Chinese New Year everybody! and..psst...remember my Ang Pau-S yea! =)

5 comments:

Jolyn

dream on..blek =P

Anonymous

I think i need to online version of ang pau since I have not been celebrating Chinese New Year for 3 years already. =D

Jolyn

hApPy ChInEsE nEw YeAr, T'ng Eine!!! No worries,I shall share it with u...IF anyone does give me an 'online ang pau' ;)

Anonymous

are you implying that you are married? haha

Jolyn

Nope...what i meant is tht IF i do receive any e-ang pau, i'll share it with ya ;)