the list

by | |
I am going to make a list; the "I am or I have" list.

I am (a) / I have:
  • flat abs - no
  • admirable body figure - no
  • nice, smooth face - no
  • smooth skin - no
  • attractive - no
  • sexy - no
  • nice hair - no
  • nice pair of eyes - no
  • the 'D' factor - no
  • the 'A' feature - no
  • roomate - no
  • smart - no
  • hardworking - no
  • knowledgable - no
  • sanity - no
  • bright - no
  • doctor - no

Oh! no, I am not making a "No" list. Read on.

  • stupid - yes
  • frustrated - yes
  • depressed - yes
  • procrastinating - yes
  • running out of time - yes
  • eye bags - yes
  • scars - yes
  • assessments - yes
  • exams - yes
  • 4 walls - yes
  • fat - yes
  • skinny - yes
  • mean - yes
  • forgetful - yes
  • careless - yes
  • whiner - yes
  • crappy - yes
  • empty - yes

and to conclude the list; and the best and most comforting of all,

  • God - YES

2 comments:

Anonymous

looks like you are so pessimistic about yourself.