I have a new roomate

by | |
Being in the hostel for 2 years, I now have my third roomate. My third roomate is a friendly, young, pretty girl from Chongqing(重庆), China. The moment I open my door when I got back to the hostel yesterday, she was there sitting on her bed. We stare at each other under the awkward icy silence for a microsecond. The ice was however quickly broken. I did not manage to do anything yesterday because she was practically talking to me almost every second since I step into the room, arranging my stuffs, books, till I cover myself in the blanket and finally sleep. We talked, and talked, and talked vast variety of topics yesterday. I guess she hasn't been talking much to anyone these few days (she arrived last Fri). haha. Although i was feeling rather tired but she was so enthusiastically talking and sharing yesterday and we ended up sleeping around 2 something in the morning. She is cute and interesting though. Well, that is my new roomate, Takki =)

2 comments:

Kaido

It's not good to kutuk ppl at the back,either saying ppl hasnt been talking 4 so long or kutuk-ing her of doin the talking everysecond~~~

O~~~juz tell her straight away(to keep quiet of coz),as wat u alwiz do to me~~~Haha~~~

Jolyn

pls ah.. i am not kutuking her... no intention at all..

u desrved to b asked to keep quiet leh most of the time =P