MSN Today

by | |
Not long ago, some guy, whom I thought was one of my friend added me in MSN but it turned out to be some random guy that comes and add you. Well fine, no harm that I could see. We chatted a few times and it is sufficient to make me puke blood ( ...u know "tu xue" ?) He is a freakish amnesia guy who kept annoyingly asking me the same questions everytime we chat. And here, sharing with you... "MSN Today" :

KS says:
can chat now?

Jolyn says:
can (oh! i so regret i said that!!)

KS says:
so where r u now?

Jolyn says:
home

KS says:
..

KS says:
singapoore..

Jolyn says:
i am in KL la

KS says:
or kl

KS says:
u in uni le

KS says:
or where (didn't I just told you I am at HOME?)

Jolyn says:
HOME

KS says:
u studying now

Jolyn says:
YES

KS says:
or working le

KS says:
haha..

Jolyn says:
STUDYING

KS says:
in which uni

Jolyn says:
for goodness sake! oh! (getting pretty frust coz really, i don't freaking know how many times have i answered him these questions)

Jolyn says:
u wont know

Jolyn says:
UCSI

KS says:
u told me b4 le right (YES!!!)

KS says:
thanks u..

Jolyn says:
yeah

KS says:
1 week u study how many days?

Jolyn says:
everyday

KS says:
just come back from uni ah?

Jolyn says:
no

Jolyn says:
on holidays now

KS says:
..

KS says:
u really live in kl de ah..? (y? u were hoping I am living next to you isit? btw, he is a JB-Sing guy)

KS says:
..

Jolyn says:
YES

KS says:
..
KS says:
have work part time?

Jolyn says:
not really

KS says:
ur parent have working now

Jolyn says:
yes

KS says:
or the biz de (y so concerned bout my parents hah?)

KS says:
i have meet u b4?

Jolyn says:
no

KS says:
can u change ur picture?

Jolyn says:
no

KS says:
i want see u can?

Jolyn says:
no

KS says:
and how about u send ur friendster address to me how

KS says:
i search u

Jolyn says:
u have already got my friendster

KS says:
is ok lah..dont want force u le..

KS says:
is it?

Jolyn says:
yalar

Jolyn says:
the very first time u have alread asked for it and added me

KS says:
haha.

KS says:
thanks ..

KS says:
sorry for forgetful..

KS says:
because i just remember appoinment only . (whatever lah~)

KS says:
so sorry ..

Jolyn says:
its ok

Jolyn says:
i know u are very very very very forgetful

KS says:
hah

KS says:
pls dont say that lah..

KS says:
i actually not forgetful de.. (did u jus knocked ur head again?)

KS says:
i just interested in biz only de..

KS says:
so i always forget what u told me last time lo..

Jolyn says:
ok whatever

1 comments:

Anonymous

LOL... You attract weird people... If it's me, I'll just ignore and block him/her.. =)... Besides how can one forget things that have just been said a few seconds earlier... that you can refer via scrolling up on the msn panel.. lol