makan @ Annaletchumi

by | |
Dinner @ Annaletchumi, Mid Valley. [10-11-2006]

We (about 17 of us) had an interesting indian vegetarian buffet. Besides the hot currys, I noticed they have a lot of yoghurt like stuff. Dun ask me what are they called, I just eat =)


Well, I thought the most interesting discovery was the concept of this restaurant. Their buffet runs on a "Eat all you can, & pay whatever you want" kind of concept. Never have i heard of that before. I was like "huh?! really?!"..erm, its cool though.. Basically this restaurant operates on a charity basis for the temple, well..that explains.. Though it is a buffet, it is not advisable to take all you can. Be sure not to waste your food at a solemn looking place like this.


A small, dainty place, though not with lots of variety, it is still a pleasure to dine here.


my food.


their table..


Swee Im & me.. (our table)


finished ny food, cleaned my plate

..(plus dessert summore) :)

0 comments: