I am freaking tired.

by | |
Been out for whole nite with the "sisters" yesterday after coming back from uni.

Out of the blues, two buddies of me called me to chat with me coz they felt "mou liu" enough to call me. Been on phone till around 2 something in the morning.

Been up since 7am today; Out since 8am. Being "sisters", then helping in church with the wedding etc.. Running all around, occupied with this and that... then, grandaunty's birthday dinner... came back only now.. around 1030pm.

I am tired. Very tired.

Been having assesmentS for 3/5 of our weekdays and because last friday's assessment was postponed to monday... and yeay~! I have test on monday too.

I did pretty badly in my last assessment, and I have many corrections to do. Each question 5 times. Its the answers to SAQ ( short answer questions ). Thats is no joke. I am procrastinating. Have not done any of it yet.

I am tired. Freaking tired.


p/s: ok, it seems that a lot of people have been commenting i've gone thinner. By that I really meant a lot... so, i've decided to go on a weight-gaining target. Yes, you got me right... I hereby announce that i am going on a weight-gaining target; to achieve a healthy weight.

1 comments:

Anonymous

weight gain target... haha... i wish i can do tat too... anyway, i'm back d... when r u free? lets go yumcha...