the weird singaporean guy

by | |
  • I've finally watched Harry Potter with my sister today. Yeah we've got the front row but it wasn't that bad. At least mission accomplished and the promise is fulfilled. It is certainly worthwhile to pay a student price of RM6 for this 2 1/2 hours movie. Though the book was better but, No regrets.
  • As we were walking into the shopping mall, a singaporean guy came asking us for some RM10 charity postcard for a centre which is somewhere in my housing area. I was a bit in doubt,honestly. Anyway, I gave him 10 bucks. End of story? I thought so as well, until this guy started asking ...

"can we be friends?"

In reply, I smiled.

Silence. (erm..ok)

"Well, we are friends now since I bought the postcard from you" (ok,friend..bye!)

"If you don't mind i would like to get your contacts?"

My sister and I exchanged looks. (can we like say no?...mommy told us not to talk to strangers.)

"It's ok, don't worry. I won't do anything to disturb you. Errmm.. maybe if you can't give your phone no, u can give me your msn add. Do u use msn?"

I was tempted to say "no" but i was feeling the guilt if i lie but maybe some ammendment. " Yeah, but we SELDOM use it..VERY RARELY we use it"

"Its ok. Don't worry. Just msn. But if you want to give phone no as well, i won't mind of course"

(but i do mind giving you phone no)

I gave my msn add reluctantly since he was standing there with the pen and paper all ready, which i come to think of it now...was it a bit dangerous and tht i am acting stupidly actually?

Then... "Did you all participate in the superstar contest?"

"No-lar...haha" (puh-leeassee..)

"Oh..I am you know." (and the rest of the conversation i wasn't sure what was he talking about)

  • There's some more to blog about BUT i am getting sleepy. Got to go to bed...need to rest and conserve the energy for I really NEED TO STUDY, study & STUDY ~!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous

interesting experience.

Anonymous

This guy..
haha..
Anyway...
this is quite an interesting experience...=)
Take care!

Anonymous

faster tell the remaining story. so interesting to know the rest

Jolyn

well yeah,another interesting experience ;)

erm..wht do u wish to kno? the weird guy story actually ends jus like tht. By saying : "There's some more to blog", i meant other stuffs. But i have momentarily lost the interest to blog bout it.hehe..sry tng eine!

Jolyn

(-_-||)

1. U call this a crush?!
2. U encouragin me?OoOo,ThX!hehe =P
3. I dun c any connection between this with any1 =)

Anonymous

haha, the singaporean quite the friendly leh.. You shud tell him "My boyfriend here (point to ur sister) dun like me to give msn wan wor.... howwww???"

Jolyn

hahaha,yeah he is quite friendly. hmm, not a bad idea. then perhaps i shud change it to "a friendly singaporean and the weird sisters"?

Anonymous

err... now it sounds like an ah beng Hairy Potter movie title...