hOusE ChOreS

by | |

If i could walk up the ceiling like Jeremy, i probably would have escaped some house chores. haha. I knew that mom would start babbling about some super-tough-chores (eg.cleaning the exhaust fan) that need to be done..and especially that i'm on holiday now,I should have the time and energy to do it. All of sudden, i felt that my bone density increased by tonnes,and i'm suffering from a narcolepsy-like disorder plus i'm hypersensitive to dust particles,detergents...bla bla...the list goes on.Well,I could tell from the signs and symptoms that i'm down with an infection- lazy germs infection! If only i could get a MC and be exempted from all those house chores...sigh

1 comments:

Anonymous

hey. thanks for ur 'inivitation'.
i dono how to link my blog to urs. i only put in my bookmarks.
a blog is really a very good invention. i'm sure u'll discover the many benefits of blogging!
hope to see ur next future updates!

Kahwooi