You'll know when

by | |
I was standing at the corridor, talking on the phone, when I saw one of my friend past by, carrying a parcel mail. I've always envy those who get to collect mails. It always feels nice to get something from your postman, especially those that you didn't-know-it's-coming or have been anticipating it. Whatever it is, joy and 'yeay-fulness' says it all. As much as I would like to experience the joy, I did not really get to feel that much, except for the monthly bills! And,that's crap.

Anyway, I happened to casually popped the question out,

"Hey, how come you never send me things?"

You'll know that you are living in a 'world of advanced communication and technology' when you get this in reply:


"Eh, got. But now I'm starting to run out of things to send you in Facebook."

-_-'''

(it makes me go, "What the....???!!!! FACEBOOK huh?" *slap forehead!* OK, my mistake. I forgot what era am I living at.)

0 comments: