U said, I said

by | |
You said:

It is perhaps the current situation made you feel unsecured, so do I; but the confidence and determination keeps me going, to face it bravely...

I will make it, even without support...



I said:

I am fearful, I am doubtful, and yes, I do feel weak at times. I felt broken and left to stand alone.

Do I keep myself going?

I told myself, I cannot falter; and yes, that kept me going, living with every tiny bits of courage I could collect.

I have not walked out alone (because of the fear for stray dogs) since my secondary school days. And today, I have re-experienced it again. Besides uttering prayers along the journey, the tiny voices inside my head kept me walking till the end by this telling:

"I will make it, even without support..."

It has been a long day. And I made it.

0 comments: