dream home...

by | |
My friend and I went for a drive around Kepong today. It was a rainy day and we went round few housing estates, chit-chatting in the car. One of the places we went was Desa ParkCity. That place is so awesome!!! It gives you the instant thrill that makes you go, "Woww~~...!!!".



Filled with serenity and tranquility all over, it is a place that makes you feel like living.


my dream home...




Will I ever own one?... when it cost about six or seven hundred thousand plus?! :'(



I really hope I could. Not for me alone, but for my dearest grandma and parents...they deserve this.


note: pictures are all taken from web


2 comments:

Anonymous

1 day, you will get what you deserve. your dream will come true.

Jolyn

just pray that God may grant the best for me (and for you too) ...He knows best :)