Reunion Dinner

by | |
Last Sunday, February the 11th, I had our reunion dinner with my extended family (all first, second, and third degree relatives) of paternal side. As usual our family dinner is held at the Damansara Palace Restaurant. Since my cousins have gradually expanded our Lim's family, some will 'sub' and have their own reunion dinner on CNY eve. So prior to CNY, there we are gathering and feasting together.


Took a few snapshots during the dinner:

my 'sort-of-nephews' (i think)

Actually, they are my grandfather's brother's wife's sister's grandchildren, so what do I call them? ...and yeah, the one in red is one of his twin brothers.



my mother and I

One of the twins took this picture for us, after me teaching them. Lovely isn't it :)

fried rice, the 2nd last dish (before dessert)

One of the twins, who sat beside me, forced me to take this picture. How? He kinda like threatened me and refused to eat unless I snap a picture of his bowl of fried rice and show it to him.


Didn't take much picture and that's about it, our 'dog/pig' year family reunion dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous

I like your new hairstyle though
and...
1. Happy Valentine's Day
2. Happy Chinese New Year

Jolyn

Thanks! Same to u too (tho its a bit late..hehe)

Happy CNY!!! =)