wht am i doing?

by | |
Conversation 1

Son: How's life mom? Anything interesting?

Mom: I am dying. Its an interesting experiance :D

Son: Kesian u mom. Gonna join you soon. Where are you now?

Mom: I'm in the 5th stage (of dying) ; "Acceptance" ...


*
*
Conversation 2

Human 1: Hey! What are you doing?

Human 2: I am dying.


*
*
Conversation 3

Kawan 1: I am dying, I am dying, dying.. bla bla bla

Kawan 2: Yeah, ok.. I am too.


*
*
Conversation 4

Chatter 1: What are you doing? No need to study ah?

Chatter 2: I am dying.


*
*
Conversation 5

Self 1: What am i doing?

Self 2: I'm dying.



hmmph...whatever-lar. Another crappy post, after ingesting toxicating levels of haze.
I am dying. It's hazy; that makes me feel sick. And I have a feeling; a feeling tht I am going to die.

Ok, fine..I'll cut the crap. The haze is sickening.

0 comments: