just a picture afterall..?

by | |
That night about a year an a half ago, I felt this way... and I asked a question. I asked, "Must I be strong? Or am I not allowed to show that I can be weak just like others too?"

Tonight I have the similar feeling. It wasn't really voiced from anywhere within; it is out there. Somehow, the night breeze just brought a swift whisper by my ear.

The plain face re-emerged, nothing was spoken but I searched deep through the picture. To claim that I understand the art beneath, I dare not. But I felt something in the picture. I held my hands reaching in to hold and I threw my arms in to carress... but I failed. I felt sorry. I am sorry. I looked at the picture again, and all that I can do is only look.

I turned to look at my dissapointment and could only tell myself that I could do nothing perhaps because it is just a picture afterall. My sad-laden heart could only squeal another frail prayer to God. All the "why"s, "how"s, and pleas are all that arise.


God makes us brave when we're afraid, makes us strong when we are weak, but most of all, he teaches us to hold on to him when things keep falling.

1 comments:

Anonymous

i get the drift!! hehehe
chrisysn